- 40g rice protein
- 50g Protein Pow pea mix
- 30g vanilla powder (I used Vega)
- 200ml or so almond milk (to cook the quinoa in)
- 2 large eggs
- 5 egg whites
- Mix of spices (to taste): I used 2tbsp each of cinnamon and vanilla and 1tbsp ground cardamom
- 1 courgette, grated finely
- 40g inulin powder or groun flaxseed (optional, for a bit more fibre)
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 250g cooked and cooled quinoa (I cooked mine in the almond milk above)
- 6 medjool dates, finely chopped
- 15g chia seeds
Basically, mix it all together, and bake for around 40 mins at 160° C, or until the top is set and starts to crackle. Leave to cool before slicing.
Delicious served warm with coconut or almond yoghurt, nut butter and frozen or fresh fruit, or straight from the freezer as a pre-gym snack! The picture below shows it with some pears sautéed in cinnamon and fresh figs.
*16… plus enough to make at least one more…which I are in batter form 😂🙈